You may be considering, in the matter of why we are of this opinion that cell phones are not a protected method for learning or putting away data in light of the fact that:
The common opinion about mobile devices is that they are not a secure means of learning or storing information.
The reasons are as follows:
Everyone has the same opinion that mobile devices are not secure and more prone to treats because:
- Due to loss of mobile devices
- Mobile information getting hacked
- Use of mobile device in unsecured environments
Depending on the reasons mentioned above, should we quit mobile learning? Is mobile learning on the verge of getting old? Give us chance to see the solutions for it.
- Data Encryption for Security: For security purpose a secret password is to be set. At whatever point when a learner tries to access a particular mobile content, a passcode should be entitled before the use of content. The preferable way of transferring data is through HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) rather than HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol).
- Access Restriction to your Mobile Content: Cell phones have the benefit of utilizing a unique identifier. A few illustrations incorporate utilizing a gadget finger impression. Here, the client needs to login through these identifiers. Confinements will appear if there is a bungle of User ID. Another technique of mobile content safeguard is to utilize API (Application Programming Interface) keys to limit access.
- Trace your Mobile Content: Mobile content can be tracked or traced using platforms such as Google Analytics, which empower the client to track on an ongoing premise.
- Mobile Content Management: By using Mobile Application Management (MAM) one can manage all the mobile applications used in business or learning settings.
By considering all these, expect that there will be a lot of support from mobile users. They now realize that there are methods for making learning secured. Likewise, the worry of mobile getting outdated has controlled an impressive measure…..
for details Click