Identify and define the achievable target:
Analyzing the business needs and the learners’ knowledge.
* Analyze learner requirement
* Fix the enterprise need
* Prepare relevant course
Create a compelling course layout:
Add relevant information and visuals for minimized distraction.
* Colors, borders, and font types
* Bold hues and relevant graphics
* Choose engaging content motion
Device storytelling strategy with the course:
Involve real-world stories and example scenarios for knowledge retention.
* Convert main ideas as story plot
* Not a novel, but a short story
* Don’t deviate from the core concept
Distraction-free, clear audio narration:
Choose a narrator with dynamic, and vibrant voice for course.
* Eliminate text-speech redundancy
* Check for audio-text-image sync
* High quality gives less distraction
Educate and engage with visuals:
Include Info-graphics, charts, and tables to educate your learners.
* Keep overall aesthetic in mind
* Choose relevant graphics
* Integrate creativity with visuals
Integrate attractive and retaining headlines:
Add attractive headlines and create the curiosity to learn the course.
* Write on the learner requirement
* Make use of catchy phrases
* Prefer active voice in heading
* Write effective bite-sized info
* Prepare a clear and accurate plan
* Remove irrelevant content
Conserve the attention with gamification:
Use quizzes, assessments with drag and drop for critical thinking.
* Fun, engaging and easy to retain
* Bring behavioral change
* Educate the essential concepts
Include branching scenario for an interactive course:
Integrate real-life decision-making and problem-solving concept.
* Highly interactive and engaging
* Allows to learn from experience
* Uplift a sense of responsibility
Embrace simulation-based learning:
Incorporate simulated environment to practice the learned skills.
* Provide more realistic experiences
* Better knowledge retention
* Improve problem-solving skills
For more details….CLICK
Or Call : +91 44 2561 9113 / 9110 / 9111 / 9112 / 9000 / 9090
Email : Sales@whitehouseit.com / email@example.com